On receipt of the Application for Admission the procedure to complete the enrolment is as follows:
- Parents or Guardians and potential Students will be called to an interview before the planned date of entry. If an application has not been received early enough to obtain a place, it is placed on the waiting list for possible entry at a later date. Comprehensive and full disclosure of special circumstances, including medical details, must be brought to the interview.
- Following the interview, the School may make an offer of a place. Acceptance of an offer, completion of the required documentation and payment of the appropriate Fees will immediately confirm that place in the school. Non-payment will result in the place being forfeited.
- The school reserves the right to vary the timing of entry or to refuse entry as its discretion.
- All fees, once paid, are non-refundable. The Admission Fee will not be credited towards Tuition Fees.
- School Fees are reviewed from time to time and may be subject to variation without notice.
- School accounts are rendered from the Manager’s Office at the commencement of each term. These accounts are payable within 7 days of the date of issue. If the account is not paid in accordance with these terms, the student’s name may be removed from the School’s roll and the student may be excluded from attending classes unless:
- There are special circumstances that have been advised in writing prior to the due date.
- Financial arrangements are made for payment of the unpaid fees prior to the due date.
- The Parents and / or Guardians of a student are responsible for payment of fees.
- If Fees are not paid by the due date and where no other arrangement has been reached with the School, Students may not be allowed to return to classes until all outstanding Fees have been paid in full.
- If an account is not paid in accordance with these terms and a third party debt collection agent or solicitor is instructed to pursue payment of the same, the debtor shall be liable for all of the School’s reasonable legal and other costs and expenses associated with the pursuit of such collection.
- One Term’s notice must be given in writing to the School Principal before a student is removed from the School’s Register. Failure to do so will result in one full Term’s Tuition Fee in lieu of notice being charged.
- Full disclosure of medical and educational details is mandatory.
- The School must be notified in writing of changes of address, phone number or other information noted on the Application Form.
- All students are required to abide by the School rules and act in accordance with the directions of School staff.
- All students are required to wear the School uniform neatly and properly at School, when traveling to and from School and at all School occasions unless otherwise instructed.
- A written explanation from the Parent or Guardian is required for every absence on the next day of attendance at School.
- Except in the case of illness, permission for a student to be absent from School must be sought and granted in writing at least three days before hand. Only the Deputy Head or Principal can grant this permission.
- The automatic granting of extended leave should not be assumed. Request for such leave should be made in writing to the Deputy Head or the Principal well in advance of the anticipated date of departure. Approval for short leave for pre-planned medical reasons should also be sought as far in advance as possible of the anticipated leave.
- In the event of injury or illness to a student needing urgent hospital or medical treatment, including but not limited to injections, blood transfusions and the like, and where the Parent or Guardian is not readily available to authorise such treatment, a responsible member of the School Staff is automatically empowered in such a situation to give the necessary authority for such treatment. The Parent(s) or Guardian(s) agree to be liable for, and indemnify the school, its employees and agents in respect of all costs and expenses arising directly or indirectly out of such treatment.
- The school does not take any responsibility for insuring the costs of medical or dental expenses in the case of accidents involving students while playing sport or taking part in School activities. Parents are therefore advised to consider taking out the appropriate insurance cover.
- The School does not take undertake insurance of student’s personal belongings and takes the view that such insurance is a Parental responsibility.
- The School reserves the right to amend its academic and other programs at any time without notice.
- The School reserves the right to discipline or expel any student who breaks the school rules or who in the opinion of the School Principal or his nominees, is guilty of misbehavior prejudicial to the welfare of the School.
- No Fee(s) shall be refundable in respect of any period of suspension or for the remainder of any term in which a student is expelled.
- Enrolment in the School implies permission to take part in all School activities including excursions and trips. Students will be excused from activities only when valid reasons are given in writing and accepted by the School Principal.
- I will not sign this Note before reading it. I promise to pay all reasonable collection charges, including attorney fees and other charges, necessary for the collection of any amount not paid when due. Regardless of any expected reliance on any third-party resource, including but not limited to financial aid, family gifts, employer reimbursement, or any other external resource, I remain personally responsible for paying any and all outstanding balances. I understand and acknowledge that failure to satisfy my total financial obligation or failure to comply with this document will result in the collection and/or legal action brought against me by FK International Schools.
- Default: If I fail to make a scheduled payment when due; or if I fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this promissory note or written/emailed repayment agreement, the school may, at its option, declare my loan to be in default and may accelerate my loan and demand immediate payment of the entire unpaid balance of the loan, including late charges, and collection costs. The school shall disclose to credit bureau organizations that I have defaulted and all other relevant loan information. I will lose my right to defer payments and my right to forbearance if I default on my loan.
Interested? Let us assist you with more information
Primary & Secondary School